Happy Memorial Day 2016 Quotes, Sayings and Poems
As we know that memorial day is specially day which is dedicated to our beloved soldier who are not with us but they are still serving our country and making us proud citizen of this beautiful country where we enjoy freedom but remember freedom had a cost and our solider have paid that cost by sacrificing their life.
On this Day let’s pray for those soldier who have never ask for anything instead and the die while they were serving our country. We pray that may god rest their soul in peace.
So, Here we are going to share memorial day quotes, sayings and poems which are specially dedicated to the people of united states who are tough and brave that they are still serving our country.
Happy Memorial Day 2016 Quotes
- “Dear Americans, don’t ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your beloved country.” By Ex President Of United States
- “United States Of America will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” By Elmer Davis
- “Liberty and Freedom, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.” By George Washington
- “On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation!” By Thomas William Parsons
- “The legacy of super heroes is the memory of a great name and the inheritance of a great example of heroes.” By Benjamin Disraeli
- “Perfect valor is to behave, without witnesses, as one would act were all the world watching with open eyes.” By Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- “It doesn’t take a hero to order men into battle. It takes a hero to be one of those men who goes into battle.” By H. Norman Schwarzkopf
- “It’s very important for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes!” By Maya Angelou
Happy Memorial Day 2016 Sayings and Happy Memorial Day 2016 Poems
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same
– Ronald REagan
Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States
- I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery but I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me. I will kill you all.
11th commander of United States Central Command
- We can not be both the world’s leading champion of peace and the world’s leading supplier of the weapons of war.
– Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States
- “ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”
-John F. Kennedy,
35th President of the United States
- I love the troops, because if they weren’t troops, then I would be the troops, and I would be the worst troops.
– Mike Birbiglia, American comedian, writer, actor and director.
Happy Memorial Day Sayings and Happy Memorial Day Poems
- War is organised murder, and nothing else.
Last surviving soldier of world war I
- “Men, It’s a long war, It’s been a tough war. You’ve fought bravely, Proudly for your country you are a special group. You have found in one another A Bond, that exists only in combat, Among Brothers. You have shared Foxholes, Held Each Other in Dire Moments You’ve seen death and suffered together. I am proud to have served with each and every one of you. You all deserve long and happy lives in peace”
-Band of Brothers
- War may sometimes be a necessary evil but no matter how necessary, it is always evil, never a good.
-Jimmy Carter, 39th President of the United States
Thank you for reading this article we hope that you enjoyed reading this article and we hope that too you will share with you family and friends and we hope that you will share on social media like facebook, twitter and google plus like social media site.
Thank you being here!!